GeoSolutions is looking for talented software engineers for the MapStore Developer Position (front-end developer) which would mainly involve designing and implementing web-based geospatial applications as well as providing support for the Open Source projects we are involved in.
- Design and implementation of new MapStore features
- Day-by-day bug fixing on MapStore
- Mantainance of existing MapStore installations
- Creation of documentation, training and other educational material on MapStore
Qualifications are as follows:
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and development of mapping webapp for the mobile world
- Knowledge of frameworks like LeafLet, React-JS, Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Knowledge of Java (JEE and JSE) is a plus
- Knowledge of GIS concept is a plus
- Working knowledge of OpenLayers and or LeafletJS is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience, but we will take into account also graduates with no working experience
- Being fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a variety of contracts but, please, notice that our intention is to establish a long term relationship, although as a temporary solution we do accept freelance consultants.
Working remotely is an option we envisage, although we will give priority to candidate closer to our office.