Meet GeoSolutions at FOSS4G Boston 2017 – Update
GeoSolutions is pleased to announce its presence at FOSS4G 2017 in Boston, USA, from 14th to 17th August. The annual FOSS4G conference is the largest global event for Open Source geospatial solutions, and this year will be held in USA after 3 years. FOSS4G brings together developers, users, decision-makers and businessmen from a broad spectrum of organizations and fields of operation.
- Enterprise class deployment for GeoServer and GeoWebcache: optimizing performances and availability, which will provide advanced information on how to fine tune GeoServer for performance and availability.
- OGC Services in Action: an introduction with GeoServer which will provide an introduction to OGC Services using GeoServer.
Wer are also giving a few presentations in the general track:
- Creating Stunning Maps in GeoServer: mastering SLD and CSS styles, with Andrea Aime our GeoServer Technical Lead
- GeoServer Feature Frenzy, with Andrea Aime
- GeoServer in Production: we do it, here is how! with our director Simone Giannecchini and Andrea Aime.
- Mapping the world: going beyond web mercator with GeoServer, with Andrea Aime
- State of GeoServer, with Andrea Aime
- MapStore 2, modern mashups with OL3, Leaflet and React, with the MapStore 2 architect Mauro Bartolomeoli.
The full program is available here.
If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us, meanwhile stay tuned for further information!
The GeoSolutions Team,