The GeoTools/GeoServer Developer position would mainly involve:
- design and implementation of new GeoServer/GeoTools features
- performance of day-by-day bug fixing
- mantainance of existing GeoServer installations.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Working knowledge of Java (JEE and JSE)
- Working knowledge of GeoServer and GeoTools
- Good Knowledge of most important OGC specifications and concepts (WMS, WFS, WCS, coverage, etc…)
- Working knowledge of JAI and ImageIO is a plus
- Working knowledge of OpenLayers is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience
- Being fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Passion for the internet, open-source, computing, devices. You’re keen to push the envelope and develop elegant solutions, continuously improving your skills and projects that you work on.